The PM STORE: The Revenge

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Nope
    Nope
    Yep

Nikki the Great and Asclepius like this.
  2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Does that really look like something I would write?

3. Asclepius

Asclepius Console Officer

Perhaps Ant made you cry again.

Ant E and Nikki the Great like this.
  4. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:
    :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

Asclepius likes this.
  5. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

No, I've never requested that we bury the hatchet. I would like to bury one in his head though.

6. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Why are you making threats (again)?
    Why are you being antagonistic (again)?

7. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

8. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

9. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

It would be nice if something cool happened. But nothing happens at all.

10. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

The snow had finally melted from the tracks, February had begun on the Island of Sodor. All of the engines were hard at work as usual, busily bustling back and forth with shipments and joyful passengers. All of the engines loved this time of year, the beginning of Spring was always a very pleasant change of sceneray. With the modelling season also starting, James was thrilled to show off his new coat of paint over and over for attention. Percy loved the beginning of the Spring Harvest, besides his job with the mail he loved delivering flowers to everyone. Poor Henry though was allergic [Bless my tenderbox! Will this ever end? Although for the lady engines of the island, they became a little more shy when around the boy engines. Mavis almost crashed into the rock wall of the quarry for being distracted by how handsome Diesel was. [Ohh he is so handsome in that dashing black coat of paint... Everything became more chaotic when Valentines Day rolled around.
    Starting from the left was Toby, Gordon, Henry, Percy, Thomas, Emily, James, Edward, and Rosie as they had just finished waking up and getting their coal and water in.
    "Ahhh..." said Gordon. "Nothing better then a good coal filling and boiler heating..."
    "Here, here." remarked James. "Must look my best for the photographers today! The famous model: Miss Sodor has chosen ME to be her special engine to sight see with! Imagine! What are the chances?"
    "Slim to none..." grumbled Thomas, a little upest over the choice that was being made over the special engine.
    "So Toby..." said Henry, looking over. "I heard you slept with Molly last night!"
    Toby wheeshed angerily. "Oh knock off...we did NOT. I was low on coal and it was either freeze out in the middle of the woods or stay in a nice warm shed. I was glad Molly offered to share with me at least..."
    "It's so beautiful out this morning!" peeped Rosie excitedley. "What do you think Thomas?"
    "Huh?" He nodded, a little distracted at the moment at something going on behind one of the sheds. "Oh yeah! Yeah...definitley beautiful..."
    Percy giggled. "What are you looking at?"
    "Oh! Ummm...nothing...just those two passangers over there..."
    The "passangers" were a teenage boy and girl. The girl had her back against one of the sheds while they kissed and felt up eachother's bodies. Thomas couldn't help but watch. For a brief moment, he pictured him and Rosie kissing and his boiler heated up. He dismissed the mere thought though, he didn't even care for her like that!

Suddenly, a car honk was heard and Thomas whistled very loudly, shuddering and getting into attention. It was Sir Topham Hatt. He opened the car door and stood looking at all the engines.
    "Good morning, my engines." he said happily.
    The engines all whistled happily.
    "So what are our jobs for today?" asked Toby.
    The Fat Controller adjusted his black top hat. "Well, as you all know today is Valentines Day. Today is indeed a very special day and all of you will have important jobs today."
    "What's Valentines Day, sir?" asked the blue cheeky engine.
    "Valentines Day is a special day for a man and a woman, or a boy engine and a girl engine, to give gifts to one another, enjoy eachother's company, and perhaps ask the other to be their Valentines, showing a sign of love."
    The engines whistled happily. Rosie giggled and blushed, looking over at Thomas with shy eyes. Thomas smiled back and looked back at Sir Topham Hatt.
    "Now that we have that out of the way...James, you will be meeting Miss Sodor
    Wellsworth Station. I'd suggest you look your best, she'll be bringing her 14-year old daughter with her and she is quite fond of trains."
    James whistled excitedley. "Ohh yes sir! Wouldn't want to look TOO good for her." He drove out slowly onto the turntable and began to get turned around.
    "Edward?" said the controller.
    "Yes, sir?"
    "I know the workload has been tough for you latley, with your new route and all..."
    "No sir!" exclaimed the wise one. "I like my new route. I'm not complaining."
    "Very well then. I want you to go to the Docks and deliver the ingredients for Miss Sodor's cake. They'll be waiting for you there. This is your only job you have to do today. Can you manage Edward?"
    Edward yawned and felt his wheels tense and boiler ache. "No problem, sir. It'll be an honor."
    More jobs were given out to the other engines. Gordon would be in charge of the sight seeing tour of the island for Miss Sodor. Percy was in charge of delivering the special Valentines Day Mail for the boys and girls to read. Henry offered to help by taking precious diamonds to the Jewler Store for them to make into beautiful jewlery. As for Toby, Toby would be working at the Quarry with Bill, Ben, and Mavis to collect the china clay for an important sculpture. While Hatt was speaking with the engines, Rosie kept looking over at Thomas and they locked eyes for a few moments. She obviously had a huge crush on Thomas although it was uncertain if the blue engine had any crush on her.
    "Now Thomas...? Thomas?"
    Thomas looked at the Controller. "Sir?"
    "I want you and Rosie to help around the Yard with any other jobs until the big ceremony tonight."
    Rosie whistled sweetly. "Yes sir!" She got onto the turntable and winked at Thomas.
    Thomas blushed lightly. "Thank you, sir." He crept onto the turntable lightly and sighed, today was going to be a LOOONNNG day.

11. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

12. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

Keep me posted

Nikki the Great likes this.
  13. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

God, I sound like a cross between @neilold and pajamas Harvey. Right old drama...

I probably returned the following day...

dated:7th June 2014
    Message from @Ant E
    Message to: guess
    Subject: “Thanks a bunch”

Thanks for deleting my final post on this forum. Glad to see my opinions count for nothing and you have such disregard for free speech. Care to explain why you removed it?

Absolutely sickening the favouritism on this site by both mods.

I have no intention of coming back! :x

14. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

Did you ever come back?

15. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

@Seb I assume?

16. Cloud

Cloud Flight Co-Ordinator

You should demand answers