Crooks

Discussion in 'THE AIGBURTH ARMS' started by Ant E, May 3, 2020.

1. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

2. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

What's wrong with me?

3. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

And where exactly does @Tex_Rimmer fit into all this crookedness?

(The others I wholeheartedly agree on. Vile people).

4. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

Ant's still bitter towards Tex Rimmer for some reason. He probably explained why in the past but I've forgotten.

5. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

:roll:

6. Sammer4Rimmer

Sammer4Rimmer Supply Officer

I'm sorry you felt I was pulling you away from the group, but it's not like we were all friends together and then I started being more and more demanding and wanting you to myself. Since June 2016, you and me also had a close one-on-one friendship that I made a lot of time for. And when chat started taking up more and more time, and eating into our usual slot, I just wanted us to reserve a BIT of time to keep the one-on-one stuff going. I'm sorry I got grumpy when you weren't keen, I was just really invested in it. That was the main bit for me.

It's not like I started asking you for one on one time out of nowhere, I wanted us to carry on doing something I'd done for you, when you needed it.

THAT was a blow, I have to admit. For a year and a half, when you had no one else to talk to after midnight, my life revolved around being there for you. That time was special to me and I thought it was special to you. The chatroom was really only something I did every day because I knew it meant a lot to my fave. It was sometimes funny, but I made some sacrifices to be there. There was stuff I didn't have time to do in the evening. When you suddenly had the option of staying in chat after twelve, and it turned out you just wanted to do that every night - and wouldn't reserve a minority of late night slots for something I thought was important to both of us - that surprised and hurt me. Which is why I started being critical. I know that was counterproductive but I think it's understandable?

7. Ant E

Ant E Science Officer

I say ditch the bitch @Sammer4Rimmer he/she sounds needy!

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  8. Asclepius

Asclepius Console Officer

You confused the word god with crook speaking about @Tex_Rimmer. I agree with the other three, although I don't know much about @Freeborn. He wasn't posting much when I joined the forum and I never really bothered to read his essays.

Abe and Nikki the Great like this.
  9. Bluey

Bluey Science Officer

I'm still wondering why I'm on this list.

10. Nikki the Great

Nikki the Great Flight Co-Ordinator

Yeah @Sammer4Rimmer and maybe consider getting a restraining order!
    Thanks, that last bit especially amused me a lot. They were some big old essays :lol: